Arts Minister Simon Crean announced the shortlists for the 2011 Prime Minister’s Literary Awards on 26 May.
The Copyright Agency extends its congratulations to its members shortlisted in the categories below.
- Paul Kelly, for How to Make Gravy
- Delia Falconer for Sydney
- David Musgrave for Glissando
- Kim Scott for That Deadman Dance
- Roger McDonald for When Colts Ran
Young adult fiction
- Joanne Horniman for About a Girl
- Melinda Marchetta for The Piper’s Son
- Bob Grahma for April Underhill, Tooth Fairy
- Morris Gleitzman for Now
- Boori Monty Pryor and Jan Ormerod for Shake a Leg
- Bronwyn Bancroft (Board member) for Why I Love Australia