Welcome to the Cultural Fund Acknowledgement Kit
Congratulations on receiving a Copyright Agency Cultural Fund grant. By accepting the terms and conditions of funding, you agree to acknowledge our support in all media, marketing and at all events related to the project for which you have received Cultural Funding.
You’ll find the logos and the key messaging you will need to acknowledge your Copyright Agency Cultural Fund grant or fellowship below.
You can download files by clicking on the below and saving them to your computer.
To download a zip file containing all available logos (EPS, PNG and JPEG) please click below:
To download logos in only in PNG format (with transparent backgrounds) please click below:
To download logos in JPEG format (with black or white filled backgrounds) please click below:
Acknowledgement at Events
You must acknowledge Copyright Agency Cultural Fund support at all events that form part of your project or research.
The Cultural Fund logo must appear on all event printed materials and presentations, as well as in verbal acknowledgment in any speeches included within the event proceedings.
Event material can include:
- Event programmes
- PowerPoint presentations
- Promotional materials such as posters, flyers and online ads
When we are able to, we will provide materials and banners free-of-charge to use one-site at your event. You must request banners and any extra materials by completing the Event Notification Request Form provided.
Please don’t forget to let us know when your event is taking place so we can invite ‘Copyright Agency’ representatives to see your project come to life and to celebrate your hard work.
Acknowledgement Online and on Social Media
You are required to include funding acknowledgement on websites and social media channels that are relevant to your project, research or event.
- Online acknowledgement includes using our logo your website or project page
- Social media:
- The Cultural Fund does not have its own Facebook or Twitter account
- Please ensure you tag the Copyright Agency in all Facebook and Twitter posts by using @CopyrightAgencyLimited
Key Messaging and Media
- The Copyright Agency is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that enables the reuse of copyright text and images in return for fair payment to creators
- The Cultural Fund is the philanthropic arm of the Copyright Agency, consisting of 1.5% of Copyright Agency’s income the Cultural Fund provides support to individuals and organisations to run projects that will enrich Australia’s publishing and visual arts industries
Acknowledging Cultural Fund support in media coverage for your project, event or research is beneficial in letting other creators know about the Copyright Agency Cultural Fund.
Please find examples below on how to provide written acknowledgement of our support:
“(Name of your project) supported by the Copyright Agency Cultural Fund, has allowed us/me to (brief description of your project)”
Important: the Copyright Agency must appear in full. You must not shorten to ‘CAL’.
Press Release Boilerplate
The Copyright Agency connects users and creators of content, providing licences for the use of copyright text and visual art works. We manage the educational and government licences for the use of text and images, as well as the resale royalty scheme for artists. Our members include writers, artists and publishers. Membership is free. www.copyright.com.au
Important: You must send all media releases through to the Copyright Agency Communications Team for review and approval at email@example.com
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us by using the link below: