To become an illustrator member of the Copyright Agency, you must own or control the reproduction and/or communication rights in works and published editions.
- Viscopy licences (e.g. to public galleries and auction houses)
- educational and government use of images in TV broadcasts under statutory licences if you are not a Screenrights member
- educational and government use of images under the education and government copying schemes (statutory licences)
- uses of images overseas under licence schemes managed by international affiliates.
Our services include:
- free national seminars
- Monthly e-news (Creative Licence)
- funding for writers’ projects and skills development through our Cultural Fund
- advocacy for writers’ rights
advice and help
- NAVA’s Advice Centre
- NAVA – Gallery Commission Fees and Payment
- NAVA – Artists’ Fees and Income
- Illustrators Australia