The Copyright Agency’s Cultural Fund offers Fellowships to Australian writers and visual artists to create significant new works; and to publishers for career-enhancing and leadership opportunities.
Activities supported by FELLOWSHIPS for writers and visual artists
- FELLOWSHIPS support mid-career and established writers and visual artists to create and develop new work. These grants are a form of living allowance.
Activities supported by PUBLISHER FELLOWSHIPS:
- Living allowances
- Travel and accommodation costs
- Participation in professional leadership workshops or conferences
- Leadership opportunities
- Industry research into issues such as leadership, diversity, and developing skills that will ultimately benefit the individual publisher and colleagues in the publishing industry.
The Cultural Fund will not support the following activities:
- Book launches, exhibition openings, production costs, promotional tours
- Self-publishing costs or any costs associated with producing new work, including exhibition costs.
Click below to see successful applicants we’ve supported in previous years:
For further information, see our Frequently Asked Questions.Share Tweet