Pay-Per-Use Text Licences

When you need a licence for third-party content on an ad-hoc basis, and it doesn’t fall under your existing copyright licensing arrangements, you can ask us for a pay-per-use licence.

Request a quote for newspaper and magazine articles here, or make an enquiry about other types of text material (like journal articles, poems and book extracts) here. For artistic works, contact the Visual Arts Licensing team: details here.