Terms and Conditions for entry into one of Copyright Agency’s ‘Schools Distribution Questionnaire’ Prize Draws.
Entry into a Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The ‘Schools Distribution Questionnaire’ will be live from 1 September 2022 until midnight on Sunday 11 December 2022.
There will be two Prize Draws in 2022:
- 7 October 2022: based on all eligible questionnaires submitted before midnight (AEDST) on 2 October 2022
- 16 December 2022: based on all eligible questionnaires submitted at or after midnight (AEDST) on 2 October 2022 and before midnight (AEDST) on 11 December 2022
At each Prize Draw, three (3) winners will be drawn randomly. Each winner will receive one (1) $500.00 eGift card from GiftPay. The eGift card is not redeemable for cash.
The eGift card is valid until the eGift card expiry date as specified on the eGift card or by the provider of the eGift card. eGift cards are subject to the conditions stipulated by the provider of the eGift card.
Entrants may enter a Prize Draw once only. Entry is free.
Entry into the Prize Draw requires entrants to:
- complete the Schools Distribution Questionnaire 2022 using the link provided to them before the closing date; and
- provide valid names or titles of at least 3 resources (i.e. at least 3 books/eBooks and/or at least 3 websites/other digital products).
Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older. Employees of Copyright Agency and Taverner Research, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Prize Draw are ineligible to enter.
In the event that you are randomly selected as a winner, you consent to:
- Your first name, the initial of your surname and your State or Territory being published on this web page.
Details of the Draw
The Prize Draws will be made by Taverner Research Group (ABN 93 003 080 500) of Level 2/88 Foveaux St, Surry Hills NSW 2010 on behalf of Copyright Agency Limited (ABN 53 001 228 799) of Level 12, 66 Goulburn Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
Taverner Research will identify eligible Prize Draw entries according to the above Entry Criteria. Taverner Research will randomly select 3x winners for each Prize Draw and will provide the winners’ contact details (only) to Copyright Agency. A digital record of the Prize Draw will be maintained for up to 5 years.
Copyright Agency will attempt to contact selected winners by phone and/or by email within five (5) business days of each Prize Draw. Once a winner has been successfully contacted, Copyright Agency will award the eGift card to the winner within five (5) business days by submitting the winner’s email address to the GiftPay website.
If, for any reason, Copyright Agency is unable to establish contact with a selected winner within ten (10) business days, the selected winner will forfeit the prize and Copyright Agency will request that Taverner Research select a replacement winner.
Copyright Agency is required to publish the winners’ names. These will be published below until 31 January 2023.Share Tweet