Save up to $300 on Governance Institute’s National Conference 2019
August 13, 2019
The Copyright Agency has partnered with the Governance Institute of Australia to offer you resources and a special rate to their National Conference.
Copyright Agency’s Director of Commercial Licensing, Guy Johnson, says, “We support good governance in all its forms and believe the Governance Institute resources and National Conference are valuable to anyone looking at driving responsible performance and culture within their organisations.”
The premier governance event of the year, the Governance Institute’s National Conference 2019 explores the latest insights on the future of governance and risk management. It will take place on 2-3 September at Sofitel Wentworth Sydney.
Chair Executive, Governance Institute of Australia, Megan Motto, says: “Recent corporate failures had their roots in governance practices, ethics and culture drifting away from the people who drive organisations. This is a timely opportunity to hear from international and national thought leaders on rebuilding trust and good governance through sound human-centred culture, insightful leadership and immersive strategy.”
Over the two-day conference, delegates are invited to choose the sessions which interest them within the three concurrent streams that connect the big ideas to the mechanisms to create and deliver sound governance, intelligent risk management and value-driven strategy:
- the risk universe.
The stellar global and Australian speaker panel includes:
- Lakshmi Shyam-Sunder, Vice President and Chief Risk Officer, World Bank Group
- Alison Watkins, Group Managing Director, Coca Cola Amatil
- Andrew Stevens, Chairman, Innovation & Science Australia & Non-executive Director, Stockland Group Limited
- Anna Bligh AC, Chief Executive Officer, Australian Banking Association
- Diane Smith-Gander AO FGIA, Non-executive Director, Wesfarmers and AGL.
- Ewen Crouch AM, Non-executive Director, Westpac & BlueScope Steel, Chairman, Corporate Travel Management
- Jane Halton AO PSM, Non-executive Director, ANZ Banking Group & Clayton Utz
- Sir Winfried Bischoff, Chairman, JP Morgan Securities plc and Chairman, Financial Reporting Council UK.
The Governance Institute also offers handy Good Governance Guide starter packs across various topics, including Governance Essentials and Risk Management. Download them now for free.
Governance Institute National Conference 2019 exclusive discount codes:
- Partner_300 for $300 off non-member two day ticket
- Partner_150 for $150 off non-member one day ticket.
- Offer exclusive to Copyright Agency licensees
- Partner_300 must only be used for the two-day registration option
- Discount code limited to the first 50 people who use it
- If you’re already a Governance Institute of Australia member, you cannot use this discount code as you’re already eligible for the discounted member rate.