|Reading Australia Fellowship for
Teachers of English and Literacy
|closed .||closed 1 March 2019||Mid-May 2019 .|
Reading Australia Fellowship for Teachers of English and Literacy
The Copyright Agency’s Reading Australia Fellowship for Teachers of English and Literacy will support an experienced teacher to undertake professional skills development and career-enhancing opportunities.
The Fellowship will enable teachers of English and literacy to undertake research in a designated area that will enhance their skills and abilities in the teaching of English and literacy to Australian students. Research projects may be undertaken overseas.
This Fellowship is an initiative of Reading Australia, the Copyright Agency’s online portal to connect teachers and students with Australian literature and which provides resources for teachers to teach these important works.
The successful Fellow will be expected to write a report of between 5,000 and 10,000 words and to present their research findings at teachers’ conferences, and to their colleagues and peers.
Applications will be assessed by a panel of independent peers.
Projects may start after 14 June 2019 and should be completed by June 2020.
One Fellowship will be awarded each year.
Amount of grant: $15,000
Who can apply
- This Fellowship is open to teachers of English and Literacy.
- Applicants must have a minimum of five years’ teaching experience.
- Applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents.
How to apply
- Applications must be submitted by the closing date via the SmartyGrants online system.
- Late applications will not be accepted.
- Incomplete applications will not be assessed.
All applicants must provide a clear and compelling outline of their project. Your application must include a project description along with a budget.
You must submit the following support material with your application as a PDF via the online system:
- CV (one-page).
- Letter of support from your employer (one-page).
- Proposed itinerary (up to five pages).
More information and contact
For further information, see our Frequently Asked Questions.
To contact the Cultural Fund, call 02 9394 7600 or email email@example.comShare Tweet