The Australian Copyright Council runs an annual seminar program around Australia. 2015’s seminars include a range of general and specialist sessions, including on websites, social media, and issues for libraries and the education sector.
- Copyright Essentials
Copyright Decision Making: Clearing Copyright (with workshop)
- Website, Blogs and Social Media
- Hot Topics: Copyright Cases & Policy Issues
- Copyright Essentials for Educational Institutions
- Educational Institutions: Using Text & Images
- Educational Institutions: Using Sound & Screen
- Workshop: Digital Learning
- Copyright Essentials for Libraries
- Libraries: Copyright Fundamentals – Theory – Part 1
- Libraries: Copyright Fundamentals – Workshop – Part 2
Can’t make it to a seminar? The Council publishes guides on all these issues. More here.