The Australian Society of Authors are offering this online Zoom webinar to their members and non-members in March.
Presented by Sally Asnicar, an experienced editor a who founded her business, Full Proofreading Services. Sally is also a long-time Professional member of the Institute of Professional Editors Ltd (IPEd).
In this 90-minute session professional editor Sally Asnicar will provide insights into the editorial process including:
- explanations of editorial terminology
- the difference between a copy edit and a structural edit and how these are done
- the difference between editing and proofreading, and when proofreading is done
- when to engage an editor
- finding an editor and how to determine if they are the right editor for you
- what you can expect to pay for an editor’s services
To register, visit the ASA website here.