We ask for proof of identity to ensure our payments reach the right people.
We ask for proof of identity when a person:
- applies for membership
- changes their bank details
- changes their contact details
What type of proof?
We ask for photographic identification:
- driver’s or rider’s licence
- Australian Government issued photo ID Card
- Keypass (available at Australian post offices)
Authority to represent an organisation
We ask a director or authorised delegate of the organisation to give us:
- written authorisation for a nominated contact person to represent the organisation on membership matters
- photographic identification for the director or authorised delegate