Using someone else’s text or images? Find a licensing solution that works for you.

Most text and images are covered by copyright. So if you are using someone else's text or images, you usually need permission (a licence).

Do you need a licence?

Click here to find out if you need a copyright licence.

Get a licence

  • People with disabilities

    The Copyright Act includes provisions that allow institutions assisting people with a disability to provide materials in accessible formats.