Top questions answered
November 6, 2018 | Members
In March 2018, we launched an online Help Centre to better support our members and licensees across all areas of the business.
Already the Help Centre receives more than 1000 visitors each month seeking information on topics from copyright legalities and membership terms, to providing help with licence purchases and Cultural Fund applications.
Here are the top five most popular questions.
- What’s the difference between ‘moral rights’ and ‘copyright’?
- What kind of grants are available to individuals?
- How much will a visual arts licence cost?
- What is a commercial licence?
- What kind of projects are supported by the Cultural Fund?
The Help Centre also features an online chat function providing direct contact with Copyright Agency staff. If you’ve got a query or are interested to learn more about our business, visit the Help Centre here.