Meet your Member Services team
April 1, 2019 | Members
The Copyright Agency’s members are at the core of everything we do. We take pride in delivering great service and constantly strive to improve it. Whenever you have a query or need to talk to one of our staff, our dedicated Member Services team members are ready to respond.
They are Rosie Daniele (Manager, Member Services), Charli Hutchison (Member Services Officer) and Johanna Roberts (Member Services Coordinator). The team manages the day-to-day relationship between members and the organisation, answering your calls, responding to your emails and live-chatting with you whenever you need assistance.
Members who receive support through our Help Centre are asked to rate their experience. Here are a few examples of the feedback we’ve received:
- “Consistently over the years I [have] received excellent service and explanations from the agency.”
- “Friendly, prompt and clear responses … [their] approach assures me I’m dealing with a reliable organisation.”
- “Efficient and to the point. I was happy with the quality of the call.”
- “Timely, courteous, informative – 10/10.”
- “The quality of support was very high … very pleasant, patient, and of course helpful.”
Member Services is also here to help with your payments. This month’s distribution will come from the sale of survey plans, as well as those collected by the Authors Licensing and Collecting Society (UK). You can view the distribution schedule to June 2019 here.
If you are owed royalties this month, Member Services will notify you by email prior to payment. Are your details up to date? Log into your member account now to make sure we have your current bank, ABN and contact details.
If you’d like to know more about payments or distributions, check the Frequently Asked Questions in our Help Centre. For any other questions, feel free to get in touch with Rosie, Johanna and Charli using the Help Centre’s live chat function, or by emailing email@example.com.