Information about upcoming distributions
With the first quarter of the financial year well underway, a number of payments are due for royalties collected from:
- Full-text databases (note: we are currently renegotiating our full-text licence agreement with RMIT for its Informit databases, which will take effect from 2021)
- Pay-per-use licences for text
- Media monitoring licences
- Artwork licences
- Overseas collecting societies
- The Resale Royalty Scheme for artists
You can find more details on each of these in our distribution schedule. Note that the next payments for sales of survey plans by the NSW, VIC and QLD governments, and for pay-per-use licences for text, are scheduled for February 2021 (rather than November 2020) to accommodate the launch of our new systems later this year.
We’ve also published some information sheets to provide more information on how we allocate payments in these distributions. These are currently available for survey plans, full-text databases and overseas collecting societies.
If you expect to receive a payment from the above distributions, we recommend logging in to the Member Portal to make sure that your banking and contact details are up-to-date. While you’re there, you can also check to see if you have any outstanding claims.
As always, we are here to help. If you have a question or need any assistance with your account, you can contact Member Services at email@example.com.