An update on payments to members
The following is an update on the recent cyber incident experienced by Copyright Agency. Our IT team has successfully restored a number of operations. This means that you may be hearing from our staff in in relation to the following activities:
• Licensee invoicing and credit notes
• Resale Royalty invoicing and credit notes
• Supplier payments
• Marketing campaigns
• All Member Portal services
• Rights Portal purchases and enquiries
• Resale Royalty website services
• Visual Arts Licensing Portal
• Copyright Agency Help Centre
• Industry Standards Licence Agreement platform
• Masters Copy Catalogue
With the assistance of external vendors and IT security experts, our IT team have undertaken rigorous testing to ensure the safety of these processes as they return online. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Member Services team at email@example.com.
Payments originally scheduled for November and December 2021 will be delayed until early 2022. This will allow sufficient time for any systems and data impact from the cyber incident to be fully analysed and assessed.
At this stage it is not likely that the distributions scheduled in 2022 will be affected by delays.