Enquire about a licence

The first step is to check if you are already covered under a current agreement.

You can do that at our directory page for both Commonwealth and all State and Territory Government agencies.

If your agency is not on this list, contact our Government Licensing at Copyright Agency on 1800 066 844 (toll free within Australia) or +61 2 9394 7600 or email government@copyright.com.au and we can put you in touch with the relevant government representative.

What about Local Government?

If you are a local government authority, you go to our Copyright Licences for Local Government page or contact our Commercial Licensing team for more information.


See also the Australian Copyright Council’s information sheet for governments here, and guide here (print) and here (eBook).

Share Tweet