The Copyright Agency conducts business in an open and transparent way. We know it’s important we show our members and licensing customers how efficiently we manage the collection of fees and distribution of royalties.
- Resources from the 2020 virtual Annual General Meeting
- Minutes of the 2020 Annual General Meeting
- Minutes of the 2019 Annual General Meeting
- Minutes of the 2018 Annual General Meeting
- Minutes of the 2017 Annual General Meeting
Annual General Meetings for Copyright Agency are held near our Sydney offices in November each year. Members receive audited directors’ and financial reports and have the opportunity, as appropriate, to elect or reinstate Board members in accordance with the Copyright Agency’s constitution.
Sign up for e-notices
To receive notices of Annual General Meetings and reports electronically, please update your Communication Preferences in your online account.
Should you have any questions regarding the Annual General Meeting, please contact us on 02 9394 7600, or email email@example.com.Share Tweet